Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I think I need a regular Sideshow Kroenen now...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...so I'll have both incarnations of the character. Man, I only ordered my first 1:6 scale figure yesterday, and I already want more... [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No...you dont.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member gooball's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you order the Nazi one? I'm not sure, but it's possible the the 'regular' Kroenen gear is underneath..

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Spawn2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i dont have anything hellboy. and the only sideshow things i have are 3 universal monster figs from series 2.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gooball:
    Did you order the Nazi one? I'm not sure, but it's possible the the 'regular' Kroenen gear is underneath..
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No way, he would be too bulky with the skinsuit, the chest piece, the Nazi uniform, AND the coat...

    Besides, who in their riht mind would display Nazi Kroenen without his Nazi garb?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I ordered one from KT...I'll let you know how it is in about a week.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member shaithis77's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gooball:
    Did you order the Nazi one? I'm not sure, but it's possible the the 'regular' Kroenen gear is underneath..
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He does not have the regular outfit underneath.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member gooball's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Bigbeltz:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by gooball:
    Did you order the Nazi one? I'm not sure, but it's possible the the 'regular' Kroenen gear is underneath..
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No way, he would be too bulky with the skinsuit, the chest piece, the Nazi uniform, AND the coat...

    Besides, who in their riht mind would display Nazi Kroenen without his Nazi garb?
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I only mentioned it because I've seen several kit-bashes using the standard Kroenen and they came out perfectly fine. As for displaying Nazi Kroenen without the gear, I personally don't like displaying two of the same character at once so if the 'normal' Kroenen was underneath I'd switch between it and the Nazi version every now and then.

    Thanks for the confirmation, shaithis.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member shaithis77's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Bigbeltz:


    Hey Shai, are you going to be at the Sideshow Booth?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes!!!!!

    Check this out:

    http://board.spawn.com/forums/showth...107#post373107

  10. #10
    Inactive Member BigC's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just read it. I will inform the other group of the time and location.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •